[et-mgmt-tools] Cobbler usage survey / needs

Demetri Mouratis dmourati at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 23:33:48 UTC 2006

On 11/28/06, Michael DeHaan <mdehaan at redhat.com> wrote:
> Two fold email:
>
> Cobbler's reached a point where are there places I _could_ take it,
> though I'm trying to figure out which are the most important.    If
> there's any features that you would really like to have related to
> provisioning/kickstart/etc, I'd like to hear about them.    There is a
> rough list I've been keeping at:
>
> http://hg.et.redhat.com/hg/emd/applications/cobbler?f=d9209042c5d6;file=TODO

Hi Michael,

I'm not sure this is what you are looking for but here goes.  My big
ticket item would be a web UI that would keep track of "diffs" between
existing repo/repos and my "subscribed" systems.  You may be familiar
with a proprietary solution from certain Linux distro.  Some subset of
that solution would be fine for me.

Thanks.