[et-mgmt-tools] Kernel panic while booting rhel4 via pxe

niyaz chistee prime.provogue at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 01:14:49 UTC 2007

Hello,
Okay. See.
I have installed RHEL5 Server and within it I have installed Cobbler and
koan. Then I installed VMware on the same RHEL5 Server and booted
RHEL5/RHEL4 installations (for testing purposes) via cobbler. They booted
well and were installed.
Now I have a different physical machine (different than my RHEL5 Server
machine mentioned earlier). That machine is Windows XP and within that
windows XP is VMware installed. From that VMware I try to boot RHEL4
installation via cobbler + koan installed on my RHEL5 server. This thing
doesn't boot and gives the message I told earlier. But all other things boot
well.

Hope you get me this time. If you want to ask more questions please feel
free to ask.

Regards
SysAdmin