[et-mgmt-tools] Question about installation by using NFS onvirt-install.

Takahashi Tomohiro takatom at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Apr 27 10:40:51 UTC 2007

Hi, Dan.

Thank you for the answer.

> What guest OS were you installing & how much RAM was it given ?

Guest OS is RHEL5GA. RAM is 512MB(and 1024MB).

> to do. So any hang in the guest as this point, has a couple of
> possible causes a. hypervisor bug b. guest OS installer bug c. not
> enough memory given to guest OS

Is there any good way to investigate this problem ?
Seeing from xentop and xentrace,
Hypervisor allocates vcpu to installing PV-guests.
So Hypervisor cpu allocation is no problem.

And I change the PV-domain memory configuration up to 1GB.
But the problem still keeps.

Thanks,
Tomohiro Takahashi