[et-mgmt-tools] Cobbler + %pre and %post in kickstart

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
Thu Aug 2 12:48:43 UTC 2007

Hi,

If you find a way to do this outside of the RAID bios I would be very
interested.

There are utilities to manage the raid once the OS is installed but I
believe it's more basic stuff (i.e. check status, list containers, show
hot-swap).

If these utilities could fully managed the raid (i.e. create/delete
containers) then you could potentially build these utilities into the boot
images are provision that way ( no idea if it's possible).

Cheers,
Harry