[et-mgmt-tools] cobbler system add

drew einhorn drew.einhorn at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 15:38:44 UTC 2007

It's definitely a dnsmasq problem.
If I go into /var/lib/cobbler/settings and change from dnsmasq back to isc,
then
It's pxe booting!!!

And I move on to the next problem.

After the VM boots, it complains about an Error Downloading Kickstart file.
The url it gives me to tweak is the correct url, checking with a browser I
see the kickstart is where it's supposed to be.

Ctl-Alt-F3 to look at the log, there's the problem:

10:18:44 INFO    :  getting kickstart file
10:18:44 ERROR  : no network device in choose network device
10:18:44:ERROR  : no network drivers for doing kickstart
10:18:44:ERROR  : unable to bring up network

Not sure what to do next.

--
Drew Einhorn