[et-mgmt-tools] cobbler check fails: ImportError: No module named cobbler.cobbler

Karl R. Balsmeier karl at klxsystems.net
Wed Aug 15 23:35:13 UTC 2007

Hi,

Any advice on fixng this cobbler error or if there's a log I can check
that will reveal the issue?  I googled for it but no dice.

[root at localhost ~]# cobbler check
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "/usr/bin/cobbler", line 18, in ?
   import cobbler.cobbler as app
ImportError: No module named cobbler.cobbler

This happens to be the second server I have tried this on, with same
results, on completely different hardware, different networks, so we
know this isn't a driver or network issue.

Anyhow, any advice is much appreciated, i'd love to roll out a more
robust provisioning system, looks like am super close once past this error.

-karl