[et-mgmt-tools] Re: Cobbler Check fails: ImportError: No module named cobbler.cobbler

Goodman, Roger L CTR JCS J8/SAMD Roger.Goodman at js.pentagon.mil
Thu Aug 16 15:51:07 UTC 2007

I'm new here, and I just tried setting up Cobbler and Koan yesterday, and I am getting the same error, but the missing file is Cheetah.Template.  The traceback looks like this:

File "/usr/bin/cobbler", line 18, in ?
	import cobbler.cobbler as app
File "usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/cobbler/cobbler.py", line 18, in ?
	import api
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/cobbler/api.py", line 17, in ?
	import config
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/cobbler/config.py", line 23, in ?
	import collection_distros as distros
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/cobbler/collection_distros.py", line 17, in ?
	import collection
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/cobbler/collection.py", line 22, in ?
	import action_litesync
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/cobbler/action_litesync.py", line 28, in ?
	import action_sync
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/cobbler/action_sync.py", line 34, in ?
	from Cheetah.Template  import Template
ImportError: No module named Cheetah.Template

	I have checked the entire filesystem, and there is no file named Cheetah.Template.  So, did something not get installed, or did I do something in the wrong order, or am I missing something else?  Any help appreciated.
Thanks, Roger

[et-mgmt-tools] cobbler check fails: ImportError: No module named cobbler.cobbler