[et-mgmt-tools] distro not updating on an IP Address change

Patrick Nixon pnixon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 19:06:04 UTC 2007

Hey all,
 I just downloaded and configured my laptop to be a cobbler server.

 One of the requirements is to be able to take this laptop, plug it
into the appropriate network switch, update the IP Address, and have
everything work.

 I've worked out updating /var/lib/cobbler/settings and
/etc/cobbler/dhcp.template and everything is updated with the new IP
Address once I run cobbler sync.

 Except... /var/lib/cobbler/distros.

 It's retaining the old IP Address in ks_meta tree item and the
source_repos item.

 Any suggestions on the best method to manage these two items in the file?

Thanks,
--Pat