[et-mgmt-tools] Cobbler install/kickstart question

Maute, Kevin P CTR AFRL/VAOO Kevin.Maute at WPAFB.AF.MIL
Wed Aug 29 19:29:53 UTC 2007

Excellent, I haven't been a beta tester (well, typing this from Outlook
on XP, I guess I AM a beta tester) in a while.  I am proceeding with
your suggestion in the last post.  Hopefully, 0.6.1 will still be coming
out tomorrow even with the "noise" :)