[et-mgmt-tools] Understand git pull

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Mon Dec 17 09:21:51 UTC 2007

Dan wrote:
> Awesome, thanks Micheal!
>
> I've quoted but changed the title, as it's kinda related ;-)
>
> I get this problem now and again and being new to git I'm not too sure
> what's going on. What does the following translate as?

It translates as cobbler/webui/master.py has local changes that are not
in the repositories metadata (yet).

Try 'git diff' to see the changes, or 'git status' to get an overview,
'git commit' to commit them to the local repitory metadata, or 'git
reset --hard HEAD' to reset you to the latest point you have from the
upstream repositories (warning, you might/will lose changes).

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip