[et-mgmt-tools] Program installation

javier ivan mendoza ivanhhn at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 17:08:54 UTC 2007

Hi, my name is Javier Ivan Mendoza, from Choluteca, Honduras, Central America.
I have downloaded fedora core linux 6 and installed it in a 32-bit x86 intel platform computer. I got recently a software from Xilinx, inc. the WebPack 9i for linux. I tried to install it running the script setup included in the package, but fedora comes with a utility named setup to configure some system features. I changed the name of the script  but  the  bash  shell  tell  that the file does not exist. What is missing?
I do not know if this the correct channel for help, but I will appreciate  your  recommendations.

Best Regards

Ivan Mendoza

Get Firefox! http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=user/register&r=50951