[et-mgmt-tools] Koan on a RHEL3 client

Michael DeHaan mdehaan at redhat.com
Wed Jul 25 22:05:42 UTC 2007

Jim Wildman wrote:
> I need/want to use koan to rebuild a rhel3 server. However it errors
> out like this.

I thought that used to work on RHEL 3 -- apparently I must have switched
to optparse in the last 6 months or so?
optparse is new in Python 2.3, and is just there to parse the command line.

Short term, I don't have a quick fix for this, but I'll remove the
dependency as this is supposed to work.

--Michael