[et-mgmt-tools] Unable to open connection

Chris Sarginson chris.sarginson at ukfast.net
Fri Jun 29 12:51:40 UTC 2007

Hi Rob,

Depending on if you set a prefix when running ./configure I would
recommend checking /usr/local/lib/ for the files you require.

Kind regards

Chris Sarginson
Technical Support
UKFast.Net Ltd

(t) 0870 111 8866
(f) 0870 458 4545

"The UK's Best Hosting Provider" ISPA Awards 2007, 2006 and 2005

Dedicated Servers - Managed Hosting - Domain Names- http://www.ukfast.net

UKFast.Net Ltd, City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester, M1 4BD
Registered in England. Number 384 5616