[et-mgmt-tools] More Cobbler, Koan and Xen questions

Michael DeHaan mdehaan at redhat.com
Tue Mar 6 21:24:30 UTC 2007

Foreman, Tim wrote:

> Ah. I'm on a python 2.3 box, so "cobbler status" isn't going to work for
> me then.

Well, technically it should report on the files it logged from syslog
anyway, even without the other files being tracked, which is the part
that's apparently getting intercepted on your box as well.   As I did
most of the syslog testing on a FC5 server, that might have something to
do with it.     The syslog daemon is cobbler_syslogd.