[et-mgmt-tools] About a solution to operate the virt-manager in changeset 436

Takahashi Tomohiro takatom at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Mar 22 09:03:11 UTC 2007

Hi,

I could't operate the virt-manager in changeset 436.
when It was connecting Xen hypervisor
(Please refer to attachment file :connect.png)
note:I'm sorry. Attachment files contain Japanese.

It occured following error message.
"Unable to open a connection to the Xen hypervisor/daemon."
(Please refer to attachment file :error.png and virt-manager.log)

I seek a solution to the issue.
Please give me an advice, if you know it.
(I confirmed that It is able to connect Xen hypervisor in changeset 402)

==virt-manager.log===================
Thur, 22  Mar 2007 15:41:04 ERROR    Unable to open connection to hypervisor
URI 'xen': <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
virConnect instance has no attribute 'listNetworks'
Thur, 22  Mar 2007 15:41:04 ERROR    Could not refresh connection xen<type
'exceptions.AttributeError'> virConnect instance
 has no attribute 'listNetworks'

Thanks,
Tomohiro Takahashi.