[et-mgmt-tools] Want to install EL5 via xen.

Deependra Shekhawat jeevanullas at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 13:51:37 UTC 2007

Hello guys,

I have installed EL5 via xen. Now I wanted to try cobbler + koan to install
EL5. Somewhat like un-attended virtual machine installation. I have
installed cobbler and koan from the python code. I did 'cobbler check' and
it only said about /etc/dhcpd.conf. It says to include next-servers line.
But why I need it when I have DHCP on the same server as I have xen, cobbler
and koan. Other things are setup well.
But now I don't know how do I proceed. If someone have been through this
thing please help.

Regards
Deependra

--