[et-mgmt-tools] cobbler git: multiple interface system edit cleanup

Al Tobey tobert at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 22:03:41 UTC 2007

I got distracted by the multiple interface system edit screen and
decided to clean it up a bit.   A patch and partial screenshot are
attached.

The javascript is a lot less complex.   The screen looks a lot more
useable for the common case now.    The help text is hidden for
interfaces > 0, which saves a ton of vertical space.   Each interface
is in its own fieldset element now, which groups it better IMO.
Configured interfaces are displayed by default.

I took out the image-based +/- for now, but it can go back if people
really like it better.   I only changed it to simplify things while
hacking.  Most of the stuff in cobbler.js can go away if this approach
is taken instead.

-Al