[et-mgmt-tools] Contents of ks.cfg gets overwritten

Tom Brown tom at ng23.net
Thu Nov 22 17:17:59 UTC 2007

Hi

Well i get further and then take 2 steps back and i am sure you are
getting tired of me but 1 more if i may

I put the contents of my ks.cfg in for example

/var/www/cobbler/kickstarts/CentOS-4.4-i386/ks.cfg

now i can add this profile and set a system against this and do a
cobbler sync and all seems fine.

When the build starts anaconda may bomb on something and then when i
check /var/www/cobbler/kickstarts/CentOS-4.4-i386/ks.cfg again the
changes i made have been removed and the changes lost.

Can anyone point me to docs that explain this behaviour please as i have
searched and cant see where to start.

thanks