[et-mgmt-tools] Abount Japanese Translation for Cobbler Documents

Shimizu Kuniaki kunkichi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 10:06:18 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm still on the way, some basic documents' translating was finished.
If there are users in Japan read this, see the following:

  http://www.cafechantant.com/trac/wiki/cobbler_top

Currently, documents in Japanese available are:

- cobbler manpage
- koan manpage (although I've never used koan...)
- quick start guide using "import"
- cobbler tutorial from Red Hat Magazine

Still in progress:

- Using Cobbler to manage yum repositories
- Cobbler's DHCP management features

After finish translating documents in http://cobbler.et.redhat.com/, I
will start those in cobbler wiki.

Anyone who helps translating always welcome;-)

Thanks.

Kuniaki Shimizu
kunkichi at gmail.com