[et-mgmt-tools] Abount Japanese Translation for Cobbler Documents

Atsushi SAKAI sakaia at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Oct 2 10:23:16 UTC 2007

Hi, Kuniaki

That's a good work!
Anyway , I feel following translation is strange.
(in first page)

Installation trees can be imported directly from media you already have (or
copied from a mirror location), and turned into network install sources
within minutes.

I see it just for my intersting.
And Now I understand what the cobber is.

Thanks
Atsushi SAKAI