[et-mgmt-tools] Abount Japanese Translation for Cobbler Documents

Shimizu Kuniaki kunkichi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 11:52:38 UTC 2007

Thank you for your quick reply:-)

2007/10/2, Atsushi SAKAI <sakaia at jp.fujitsu.com>:
> That's a good work!
> Anyway , I feel following translation is strange.
> (in first page)
>
> Installation trees can be imported directly from media you already have (or
> copied from a mirror location), and turned into network install sources
> within minutes.

You're right. There might be a lot of strange translation because I do
feel so, too. :-p
I just fixed it, but it may sounds like a diffrent expression with a
different meaning a little bit.

Sometimes I feel I should try to focus on how easy to read in Japanese
and do it, but it may be a little far from the meaning of the
original, and vice versa....

Anyway, I opened my Trac's ticket system. If you find any strange,
just ticket me, not to this mailing list :-)

Thanks.