[et-mgmt-tools] The Missing Arch patch for reposync -- Updated Patch

C. Daniel Chase Dan at cdChase.com
Sat Oct 27 19:20:23 UTC 2007

As promised, here's the updated patch. FYI, worked great with the
current source from git. I'm just getting used to git--I use Subversion
most of the time. Do you call it HEAD? I looked for a revision number to
specify, show you are aware of what the patch was against in case there
were updates prior to my getting this back to you, but could not find
any. Guess git requires some study... :-)

-Dan

--
C. Daniel Chase               (423) 949-4086         http://cdChase.com/
Get Firefox!     http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=58708&t=1