[et-mgmt-tools] Cobbler, findks.cgi, registration, and so forth

Pablo Iranzo Gómez Pablo.Iranzo at redhat.com
Sat Apr 19 18:30:58 UTC 2008

	Hi
	This auto-registration feature seems not to work if using koan to
replace a machine, as it relies on MAC and:

	koan -r downloads the file using wget to store it, so no mac info
sent, machine would be correctly deployed, but no ks request will be made
by anaconda, so no autoregistration.

	wget in kickstart profile, also, doesn't send mac, so this will
not register the machine.

	Solution:

	¿Make Koan to always use http://cobblerserver as the ks path
instead of downloading to disk?

	Regards
	Pablo

PD: I like this idea of auto-registration

--
Pablo Iranzo Gómez
(http://Alufis35.uv.es/~iranzo/)

Si se encuentra bien, no se preocupe. Se le pasará