[et-mgmt-tools] Cobbler, findks.cgi, registration, and so forth

Pablo Iranzo Gómez Pablo.Iranzo at redhat.com
Sat Apr 19 20:39:49 UTC 2008

	Just a question,

	I've seen (using PHP) that the kssendmac, provides a parameter
named "X-RHN-PROVISIONING-MAC-0" with "-" instead of "_" is this ok for
the code in services.py? (scripts/services.py shows
"HTTP_X_RHN_PROVISIONING_MAC_0")

	Also found that it requires profile to be defined, but I haven't
found the code for that in the apache handler.

	But, for now, I can't make it to autoregister :)

	Regards!
	Pablo

--
Pablo Iranzo Gómez
(http://Alufis35.uv.es/~iranzo/)

Si se encuentra bien, no se preocupe. Se le pasará