[et-mgmt-tools] libvirt and query strings in EL 5.1 behaves differently than F9

Pablo Iranzo Gómez Pablo.Iranzo at redhat.com
Tue Apr 22 23:00:01 UTC 2008

	Hi

	Probably this one is more descriptive (koan generation, virsh test
and xml file for virsh dumped from koan.log)

	http://cobbler.pastebin.com/f50f3fa63

	The xml is the one dumped on ~/.koan/koan.log

	Regards
	Pablo

--
Pablo Iranzo Gómez
(http://Alufis35.uv.es/~iranzo/)

Si se encuentra bien, no se preocupe. Se le pasará