[et-mgmt-tools] cobbler_sync_master

Michael DeHaan mdehaan at redhat.com
Mon Apr 28 15:34:49 UTC 2008

Scott Henson wrote:

Very nice.

Scott, if you want, send in a patch to add it cobbler's core.

I'd recommend adding a "cobbler/action_syncmaster.py" and also a
"cobbler/modules/cli_syncmaster.py".   If you poke around the modules
directory you should see how that works in terms of adding new commands
to the CLI.

Might we want to call it something without "sync" in it as we already
have "sync" and "reposync"?

loadmaster?  clonemaster?