[et-mgmt-tools] [ANNOUNCE] Cobbler 0.7.2 test release (0.8 candidate)

Aaron Lippold lippold at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 20:40:41 UTC 2008

Hi,

I can't seem to find these cobbler 0.7.2 in the testing EPEL repo.
Have they been uploaded?

Jucain is a Cobbler newbie and is setting a cobbler server up on a
Dell Xeon 1U box to help with some provisioning. If someone could send
us the current links, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Aaron

http://cobbler.et.redhat.com