[et-mgmt-tools] rhn/local repo name mismatch error preventing cobblerd from starting

Tom Georgoulias tomg at mcclatchyinteractive.com
Thu Feb 21 19:54:58 UTC 2008

Michael DeHaan wrote:

> Right, you probably need to re-run "cobbler reposync" now because the
> directories have changed.   Or you may want to remove your repo
> entries and resync them from the begining.

Thanks for the help.  I just changed all of the references to the old
repo name in /var/lib/cobbler/repos and /var/lib/cobbler/profile, the
ran sync and reposync.  Everything seems OK now.

I've been happy with my 0.6.3 release and never had any problems with
it, but thought that I should upgrade now to get more in line with what
you are doing and to minimize these kinds of gotchas in the future.

Tom