[et-mgmt-tools] mirroring 32 bit and 64 bit RHN channels on a single cobbler server

Tom Georgoulias tomg at mcclatchyinteractive.com
Wed Feb 27 15:06:35 UTC 2008

I'm currently taking advantage of a RHN mirror for the
rhel-i386-server-5 channel to deploy systems that are fully updated with
errata upon first boot.  The cobbler server is 32 bit and subscribed to
the rhel-i386-server-5 channel.  Is there any way I can mirror the 64
bit channel (rhel-x86_64-server-5) onto my cobbler server so that my 64
bit servers get the same treatment?  I have entitlements for all of my
servers at RHN so I'm not trying to work around any agreements or
restrictions....

Thanks,
Tom