[et-mgmt-tools] cobbler-1.0.1-2 - build problem using koan

Tom Brown tom at ng23.net
Tue Jul 1 15:13:16 UTC 2008

> Hmm, I'm not sure I understand the question.    All kernel options
> given to cobbler settings, distros, profiles, and systems end up used
> by koan.
>
> Can you elaborate?

on a rebuild IP, mask and gateway info thats in cobbler does not get
pulled by koan and inserted onto the grub command line unless you
specify the --kopts when you provision a system or hand it to koan at
the rebuild time.

Rather than having to add --kopts to cobbler during provision cant the
values already given be used?

thanks