[et-mgmt-tools] Cobbler: defining network profiles

Hristov, Georgi Georgi.Hristov at fnis.com
Mon Jun 2 21:31:02 UTC 2008

This reminds me a lot of AIX NIM (Network Installation Manager
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg247296.html). NIM has similar
functionality. Actually, NIM would even setup a static route on a
provisioned system if the system is being installed via a secondary NIC.
This functionality is made possible via the knowledge of networks,
similar to what is being discussed here.

-Georgi