[et-mgmt-tools] Question about the reason of disabling create remote guest.

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Thu Jun 5 09:27:41 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jun 05, 2008 at 05:18:06PM +0900, Atsushi SAKAI wrote:
> I have a question about remote guest creation on virt-manager.
>
> Is there any reason of disabling functionality?
> http://hg.et.redhat.com/virt/applications/virt-manager--devel?cs=686a43c1c0e7
> I am looking around the ML archive but I cannot found the reason.

It's just because that bit hasn't been written yet.  However all the
infrastructure is now in place (capabilities, remote, storage API) so
it will work.  I think Cole was working on it.

Rich.

Read my OCaml programming blog: http://camltastic.blogspot.com/
Fedora now supports 59 OCaml packages (the OPEN alternative to F#)