[et-mgmt-tools] python-virtinst update - no install media option

Brian L Scipioni brian.scipioni at janusresearch.com
Tue Mar 4 23:37:01 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-03-04 at 16:02 -0500, Cole Robinson wrote:
> virt-manager --no-fork

no error here.  Here is the sequence and how it differed from earlier
today, before darn it, I updated:

open the virt-manager window
connect to localhost
push the "new" button
(here the "Locating installation media" window comes up)
there are 3 radio buttons
1)	ISO location _____
2)	CD-ROM or DVD: path to install media _________
3)	Network PXE boot

earlier today I chose CD-ROM and began my install from there.
After I updated today (python-virtinst) the whole CD-ROM or DVD line is
greyed out unselectable.

There was a problem with the CD install, but I know how to solve it.
Now I cannot install at all (or I'll try with an ISO).

Attached is the log file.

thanks,
brian

--