[et-mgmt-tools] Do you use cobbler's support for dnsmasq?

Sandor W. Sklar ssklar at stanford.edu
Fri May 2 16:00:15 UTC 2008

On May 2, 2008, at 8:54 AM, Michael DeHaan wrote:

> Still, more feedback welcome... as I'm curious as to how widely this
> is being used (and also how
> high dnsmasq is scaling)

Since you said more feedback is welcome, I'll state that we in fact do
not use any of the DNS features of cobbler; we've already got a large-
scale, robust DNS service and management system, so, vis-a-vis this
thread, I just hope that whatever decision is made, it doesn't have
too much impact on those of us not using Cobbler for DNS.

Thanks,
	-s-