[et-mgmt-tools] Do you use cobbler's support for dnsmasq?

Pablo Iranzo Gómez Pablo.Iranzo at redhat.com
Sat May 3 10:40:12 UTC 2008

	Hi
	This patch fixes a typo in sync code for removing dinamically
leases (the function was renamed but this call was not renamed
accordingly).

	There's also a patch for settings file to show isc_set_host_name

	And if interesting, changing ksdevice for bootif to use the one
used in PXE

	Regards
	Pablo

PD: buildiso works fine and found nothing wrong with the rest yet

--
Pablo Iranzo Gómez
(http://Alufis35.uv.es/~iranzo/)

Si se encuentra bien, no se preocupe. Se le pasará