[et-mgmt-tools] (no subject)

Mackell, Thomas O tomackell at duke-energy.com
Thu May 22 14:32:04 UTC 2008

I am running the latest versions of cobbler and koan.
cobbler-0.9.2-2.fc8
koan-0.9.2-2.fc8. I just love the buildiso option, works great for our
environment.
I have not found any major problems with the upgrade to the release 9
code. Other than a couple of my snippets not working correctly, until I
tripped across this one: I figured it was something I have wrong, or set
up incorrectly.
I am running cobbler on Fedora FC 8, with all of the latest
patches/updates.

When I issue the cobbler status command:

[root at linux1 bin]# cobbler status
<type 'exceptions.ValueError'> need more than 1 value to unpack
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/cobbler/cobbler.py", line 65,
in  main
    return BootCLI().run(sys.argv)
   File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/cobbler/cobbler.py", line 44,
in run
    return self.loader.run(args)
   File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/cobbler/commands.py", line 69,
in run
    return fn.run()
   File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/cobbler/modules/cli_misc.py",
line 198, in run
    return self.api.status("text") # no other output modes supported yet
   File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/cobbler/api.py", line 354, in
status
    return statusifier.run()
   File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/cobbler/action_status.py",
line 152, in run
    self.scan_logfiles()
   File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/cobbler/action_status.py",
line 60, in scan_logfiles
    (profile_or_system, name, ip, start_or_stop, ts) = tokens

Any ideas of where to start in looking for the problem?
I am not much of a python programmer, just started reading a book on it.

Thank You,
Thomas Mackell