[et-mgmt-tools] Scientific Linux 4.6 paravirt install works - FC7 or FC8 not

Jens Ahrens jensampol at yahoo.de
Thu May 22 20:58:43 UTC 2008

Hi Michael,

thanks for your reply.
I've already read in some other thread that the install just seems to be hanging. However I used the --nogfx flag with koan and the result is what I posted in my original message below about the last output I see on the console.
When I try to connect to it via virt-manager, I just get a message saying "Console not configured for guest". Is there any other way to connect to it via vnc?

Thanks,
Jens