[et-mgmt-tools] Cobbler PXE Menu Under CentOS 4.6

Demetri Mouratis dmourati at gmail.com
Tue May 27 18:51:31 UTC 2008

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 7:08 PM, Michael DeHaan <mdehaan at redhat.com> wrote:

> Do you mean you have a system named "default" in Cobbler?  If so, that will
> override your menu behavior.
> Definitely delete it and then you should get the menu.
>
> Let me know if that's not the case.

Oh, I see.  I wanted to have the default in there as a fall back in
the event no input was detected during the menu phase.  It's not
imperative, so I've deleted the cobbler system "default".  The
behavior now is that the system does not PXE boot.  It simply falls
through to the local grub config and boots up the old Centos 4.6 image
installed on the machine.

My environment was previously homogenous installation of Centos 4.x
but now I'm having to support Centos 4.x/5 in parallel.

Thanks.