[et-mgmt-tools] virt-manager 0.6.0

Maikel Dollé maikel at housenation.nl
Mon Sep 15 06:18:57 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I am new to this list so I do it the right way! :-)

I was used to use virt-manager from the Redhat repositories and that worked flawless (I think it was virt-manager 0.5.2), but after a yum update I recieved version 0.5.4 and then I got problems starting virt-manager. I start virt-manager over X11 because my server is in a datacenter and I don't have direct access.

After compiling virt-manager 0.6.0 I still have the problem as I had in 0.5.4. Maybe you guys can help me out on this one.

OS: Fedora 8
Guest OS: Fedora 9

Error after starten virt-manager:

ImportError: cannot import name Storage

If you need the full trace let me know but as I can see there is nothing that really matters (but I can be wrong ofc).

Thx in advance!

Maikel