[et-mgmt-tools] PV Lenny install url?

Dennis J. dennisml at conversis.de
Tue May 26 14:54:00 UTC 2009

That's what I'm going to try out next. It would still be nice to be able to
install a paravirtualized debian using virt-manager/virt-install though.
I actually managed to find out the correct install URL in the sources:
http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/

With that url virt-install retrieves kernel and initrd but after creating
the domain the VM just panics during the kernel initialization.

Regards,
   Dennis