[et-mgmt-tools] PV Lenny install url?

Dennis J. dennisml at conversis.de
Tue May 26 16:01:13 UTC 2009

Debootstrap doesn't seem to work either. When I try to install with:
debootstrap --arch amd64 --include=linux-image-xen-amd64,grub lenny /mnt/xen

Things seem to work out ok at first but at the end of the process
debootstrap fails to setup grub properly with these errors in the log:

dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of linux-image-xen-amd64:
  linux-image-xen-amd64 depends on linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64; however:
   Package linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64 is not configured yet.
dpkg: error processing linux-image-xen-amd64 (--configure):
  linux-image-2.6.26-2-xen-amd64
  linux-image-xen-amd64

Also I keep seeing these througout the logfile:
/usr/share/debootstrap/functions: line 5: echo: write error: Broken pipe

(line 5 says 'while echo "$YES" ; do : ; done')

That doesn't look to healthy either (and might possibly be the real source
for the problem above).

Regards,
   Dennis