summary of firstboot and EULA changes in Fedora 7

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue May 22 14:44:10 UTC 2007

On Fri, 18 May 2007, Max Spevack wrote:

> I've sent Mark a note with some of the comments in this thread, and if
> he wants to recommend any changes to firstboot or EULA text, he will.

Here's what I got back from Mark:

He's looked at the questions/comments that were made on this thread, and
he didn't see anything that causes him concern.  He believes that we
address the questions adequately -- that people are put on notice with
the text in Firstboot that there are some terms in the EULA that impact
redistribution, restrict trademark use, and cover export control.  And
that if someone wants to know more specifics, we give them the location
of the full EULA.

Which, by the way, is now on the wiki:
 	http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/Licenses/EULA

--