Fedora Board election results

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 22:11:58 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 4:37 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> What if a woman on the short list for this spot was a Red Hat employee?

I once gave Red Hat some unsolicited advice and that was that they
should hire every Máirín Duffy they can find. I could not have been
more sincere about that. Of course I have no idea who you might be
referring to but if she is anything like Máirín the community would be
well represented by her.

As further evidence of the Fedora election process befuddling my poor
brain I think I just nominated someone for a Red Hat appointed seat.

John