Fedora Board election results

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 13:13:08 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 9:29 PM, Greg Dekoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com> wrote:

> What is your point with all of this, Michael?  Is there some actual change
> that you're trying to create?  Do you not feel sufficiently empowered to
> drive the behavior you're looking to see in Fedora?  Or are you just
> trolling?

Greg I don't see him as trolling. I see someone who was asked why he
didn't vote, and he gave the answer of his perceptions.

Remember the big rule of email conversations...

1. Do not post shortly before or after a release without re-reading it
several times.
2. Do not post shortly before or after a summit before re-reading it
several times :).

--
Stephen J Smoogen. -- BSD/GNU/Linux