Fedora Board election results

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Wed Jun 25 15:42:24 UTC 2008

Michael Schwendt wrote:

> "To come out of Red Hat" means it is something that is based on prior work
> within Red Hat or something with a dependency on Red Hat. Add to that
> proposals, ideas, plans, restructuring, results from hall-way discussions,
> results from internal meetings, requests from internal departments, things
> that are set in stone already and just wait for FPB to give the obligatory
> +1.

Afaict, this is based on not much more that your own perception, so let
me please add my own, based on having seen a bit inside the walls: YOU
ARE INCORRECT

To me, the "Big Question"(tm) is now, what can we all do to correct such
mis-perceptions?  More communication, more transparency, more what?

-- Rex