Fedora Board election results

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Jun 25 19:58:02 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-06-25 at 21:49 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> With the disclaimer in front that I am not Ralf's spokes-person, ;) what
> makes you think that this time Ralf did not have any specific reason not
> to vote for some [or any] of the RH candidates?

What makes me think that is the statement he made, where he didn't vote
for any RH people, simply because they were RH people.  No other critera
given, especially not specifics as to why he would avoid the individuals
who happened to be Red Hat employees.  I can only go by what he said,
and if I'm drawing the wrong conclusion, so be it, and I'll be happy.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!