Fedora and Google search: the final report

Bryan Che bche at redhat.com
Thu Mar 13 20:42:44 UTC 2008

I think suggestions like this would be great.  Once I get a SIG Wiki
created, we'll need to figure out how to allow projects to join and get
cycles.

"Trellis" is a cool name, but I'm also wondering if it would be useful
to have a more transparent name.  For example, it would be easier to
tell people about the project and get them to donate cycles to it if the
name gave more indication upfront about what the project was (that's why
I used "Fedora at home" in my initial e-mail--so people would instantly
understand what I was proposing).  The alternative is that we'd have to
put a lot of marketing effort behind making people aware of a name like
"Trellis."

Bryan