Proposal for ML conduct

Matt Domsch matt at domsch.com
Thu May 14 23:48:19 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 05:05:41AM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> A question to think about: What do you when a Red Hat employee working
> full on time Fedora does this? Do you ban that person from the project
> as well? Not suggesting anyone is actually doing this. Just something to
> think about.

When it comes to employees of any company, Red Hat or otherwise,
acting in a role on behalf of their company (and in reality, even when
you claim otherwise), one should always watch your behavior.  There
are recourses available well beyond list moderation or account
deactivation which employers can impose.  If people thought I was
acting terribly inappropriately, I have no doubt that someone here
could get ahold of someone at my employer to convey that
message... appropriately.