Proposal for ML conduct

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 14 23:55:42 UTC 2009

On 05/15/2009 05:14 AM, Mike McGrath wrote:

> I'd think last resort you go to management chain.  I know I was a real
> prick to Rahul just earlier this week :)

I think, the recourse in that case should be explicitly mentioned.

I personally rather not do that (never done it ever before) and just
deal with the person directly. As far as you are concerned, I think we
just have/had some misunderstandings. Me pissing off people even without
deliberately intending to do so is nothing new. Feel free to get in
touch with me offlist if you want to talk about it.

Rahul