Proposal for ML conduct

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Sun May 17 09:42:51 UTC 2009

On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 11:27:00AM +0200, Francesco Ugolini wrote:
> Meanwhile I think this isn't censorship: one of the best tools we have
> to communicate are out M-Ls, and the only way to keep them working is
> to control way: at the end people will be free to talk about fedora
> and everything connected.

Exactly.  Don't worry about 'censorship'.  It's only censorship if the
government can take away your liberty for saying it.  If someone wants
to say something about Fedora they can write it on their own blog or
web page.  Comparing this to censorship denigrates people around the
world suffering because of real censorship.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top